- Challenge Mode with 25 single-player missions on preset landscapes
- Network play over IPX or modem
- Ability to import custom landscapes and sound banks (already possible in the Amiga Worms)
- New weapon, Mole Bomb
- Worm Select with Tab key at the beginning of each turn
- Retreat time at the end of each turn (default 3 seconds)
- Fall damage
- Stockpiling option (weapons will carry over to the next round)
- Health crates which restore 50 health on pickup
- Booby-trapped crates that explode on pickup
- Dud mines
- Option to change mine explosion delay (0/1/2/3 seconds or random)
- New terrain
- Selectable gravestones
Weapons & Utilities
The Mole Bomb is new to Worms Reinforcements.
Bolded are new to Worms Reinforcements.
- Due to a bug, the Mole Bomb almost never appears in weapon crates. This bug was resolved in Worms United.
- This is currently the only game in the Worms series where Boggy B and Spadge are depicted as villains/enemies. In Challenge Mode, they are fought in the "Failed Popsters!" mission, and according to the mission's description, they have committed "musical crimes" (referring to the original Wormsong).
- The theme song is different to the very first Worms game because it has a faster pace than in the original Worms game and at the beginning of the song, it doesn't have the shotgun reload sound, the incoming voice and the fall sound.
|2D variants||First Generation|
Worms Open Warfare •
Worms (2007) •
Worms Open Warfare 2 •
Worms: A Space Oddity •
Worms 2: Armageddon •
Worms Reloaded •
Worms Battle Islands